Alright y’all, I’m turning 22 on October 23rd (I’m having a crisis about it) and I’ll be running a giveaway all throughout October to celebrate (my crisis)!
I’ll be sending a box of awesome goodies to one winner, which will include:
- Hey, Let’s Make a Band!
- 2015 Official Calendar
- Luke’s Necklace (limited edition from the 5SOS store)
- Amnesia EP - Vinyl
- People Magazine Collector’s Edition
The rules are pretty simple:
- Reblog this post
- Enter here
- You can enter more than once by reblogging multiple times but be sure to fill out the form again if you do because that’s where I’ll be drawing the winners from!
- If you win and your ask box is not enabled on tumblr, I will not be able to notify you that you won and will have to choose another winner, so be sure to have it enabled!
- If you’re located outside of the United States, you can still enter as well! I’ll ship internationally (at no cost to you). All shipping will be free, no matter where you live.
- I’ll be notifying the winner on November 1st, so be sure to enter before then!
Let me know if you have any questions! <3
On the left is the boy I fell in love with. With his floppy blond hair, addictive smile and mesmerising voice, it was hard to share him with the rest of the 5sos fam.
On the right is the boy *cough MAN cough* that I fall in love with every day. With his not-so-floppy blond hair, ever-addictive smile and still-mesmerising voice, it’s hard to share him with the world.
SO I just had to call customer support to help me download Microsoft word cause it wasn’t working right and like I REALLY need it to write….smut (but don’t tell my mum that) and he did that cool thing where they’re suddenly in control of your laptop and for some reason it didn’t occur to me that I had all these tabs open for fan fiction and remotely obscene things to the majority of the public. Anyway, after nearly having a heart attack and watching the guy continuously mouse over all of my terribly named bookmarks (“REALLY GOOD TOP HARRY” “ZOURRY THREESOME” and “FUCKFUCKUFK” to name a few), they went onto my desktop which is……shown above. And unfortunately they have full access to all of this and THANKFULLY they didn’t touch anything but I think we were both trying to unacknowledge my desktop screensaver (which is beautifully drawn btw bless prettytruthsandlies) and at the end he started kindly organizing all of my files (they were a mess before and now I feel weird having them so organized) and wow what a night I feel like I broke some sort of fandom code and revealed what I shouldn’t have and never again am I calling customer support